Shipping and Return Policy
In respect of
KERN BEYOND Switzerland GmbH
Kern Beyond Switzerland GmbH (“Kern Beyond”, "we" and "us") is the operator of https://www.kernbeyond.com (the "Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
- General. Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our Website but from time to time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Shipping Costs. Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- Switzerland. Für Lieferungen in die Schweiz empfehlen wir Ihnen den Service von MeinEinkauf.ch zu nutzen. Alle Informationen finden Sie unter MeinEinkauf.ch. Alle Zollformalitäten und die Lieferung zu Ihrer Haustür übernimmt dann gegen eine geringe Gebühr
MeinEinkauf.ch. Ihre Ware erhalten Sie schnell, fertig verzollt und günstig.
- Returns Due To Change Of Mind. We will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. The customer will need to contact us directly via e-mail (email@example.com) and will receive a prepaid return label from us via e-mail. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. We will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
- Warranty Returns. We will also happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon a successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect us to process your warranty claim within 30 days. Once a warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
- a refund to your payment method;
- a refund in store credit; or
- a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available).
- Delivery Terms
- Transit Time Domestically. In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 business days.
- Transit Time Internationally (includes the US). Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 business days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
- Determining Your Transit Time. Transit time will be calculated from the date of fulfillment of the order (not the day when the goods are purchased).
- Dispatch Time. Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- Change Of Delivery Address. For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
- Items Out Of Stock. If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while weawait this item.
- Delivery Time Exceeded. If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Tracking Notifications. Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit. If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service.
- Duties & Taxes
- VAT. VAT (EU) has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the Website.
- Import Duties & Taxes. You may be liable to pay import duties and taxes for international shipments (includes the US) upon arrival of the goods in the destination country. This varies by country, and we encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If a customer refuses to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to us at the customer’s expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
- Cancellations. If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
- Insurance. Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- Process for parcel damaged in-transit. We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
- Process for parcel lost in-transit. We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
- Customer Service. For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.